Monday, September 6, 2010

Alpacas...

Skyline's Guinness
So, this morning after quitting my job at the tea lounge, I got a text message from a client asking if I could come out and trim her alpacas' toe nails. Of course I said yes, and it justifies to me (and hopefully to Stacy) why I quit working at that restaurant. Now I just hope I don't get spit on.

This comes at a perfect time because there will be a show in Medford, OR October 8th through 10th... or something like that. Maybe I will get to work with her little ones and help prep for the show. It would be swell even though I am contracted by Skyline Alpacas for those dates. I could still help out Easy Feelin'. Maybe if I work enough, I won't need sleep of food because my body will run on pure adrenaline. I will be a horse trainin, alpaca trimmin, dog-walkin machine.

Really, I am just exercising my right to stay at home all morning cuddling with my girlfriend trying to become more independent from being a wage slave at a job I hate. I also like the idea of staying home all morning cuddling with my girlfriend making my own schedule and getting back into school sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment